Hey there! The first thing I'm going to put out there is donations. I will do that but also I need to increase my traffic so to do so I'm going to put a few tips on how to increase your traffic to.
First off you have to make sure your blog is interesting so you can do that by adding tips *wink* or even putting up some jokes you heard. There are also multiple other ways to make something interesting but I'll leave that up to you about what you find interesting.
Also if you can make something for your blog DO IT! don't think about doing it later do it NOW because otherwise someone else might have already done it and then you'll be just copying off them so stay original if you can but if not try and put in where you got it so it's fair for the other site too.
Finally make sure what your writing is eye-catching to the reader whenever they choose to read it. So don't write about how companies changed the prices in vending machines because sure enough they'll probably change 'em again (just an example). Another extra tip is don't cut things off if you've got something to say but not enough time to say it save your post and come back to it later to finish, that way your blog will be more complete and you'll have gotten it all out, and don't be afraid if it becomes a story or gets a little off course (make sre it's not too far off) as it won't hurt you but it might even catch someones eye and make them come back.
So now onto donations this is my first try at this to make your very own donations button sign-up to PayPal or another site that has donations buttons but I recommend PayPal, the go to merchant tools and click on the donation button on the left hand column the follow step by step get the code et Voila! Vous avez un button! Now for the cruicial part. It's up to you the reader to see how much use my button gets and I promise to keep it real and to update with new strategies regularily and hopefully I'll see you later when we both have succesful blogs! ciao
Pete.
Oh right my donation button hah! I actually almost forgot (truly) well here it is please do overuse it! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment